The VWG2008 hybrid charge controller is a smart controller.
The integrated micro computer monitors all the necessary inputs and outputs to ensure precise control.
- LCD display with input keys to allow user to alter values
- The unit will store information such as
- Total amps generated
- Total Kw hours generated
- Amps used by load
- And many more
- Connection of both solar and wind
- Auto sensing of voltage of batteries connected
- Ensures the battery is maintained in best possible condition by preventing overcharging and over discharging.
- Automatic braking of the turbine. When the current is bigger than max charge current,controller will reduce the charge current gradually until no charging and brake totally.
- You can choose the brake alert from 0-100.
- Manual brake switch, also have remote brake interface.
- A “Load” output where external devices can be switched on and off at user determined voltages.
- The “load” output is also current limited to protect the connected device
- Brake time is programmable